Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted on here (as usual), So here's some stuff I've been working on.

First, a look at a cover I did for a private book:



And now for the exciting stuff, I'm collaborating with Ctrl-Alt-Delete :)  For anyone who lives under a rock C-A-D is a webcomic that deals with everything geeky, and before I ruin the site anymore with my description, just go check it out over at www.CAD-Comic.com :)
I'm collaborating on a spin off Console Wars comic based around the rivalry between Sony, Microsoft and Ninetendo, and I thought i'd share some random concept stuff with you guys.

Here are some of the First Concepts:


The building Blocks of organic, inorganic life:





Look at this Handsome Fellow!


 No Caption.






Oh god! what is that?! Kill it with fire!

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment